Skiing in Serbia – some tips for a great trip!
January is slowly coming to a halt and ski resorts in Serbia are occupied by tourists from home and abroad. All those who enjoy winter sports have planned their time on one of the Serbian mountain beauties. Whether traveling with family, friends or work colleagues, the time you spend on the mountain should be used to rest and unwind, and most importantly, to relax and enjoy yourself.
For your safe transport to your chosen ski center, your ECS partner is there at all times of the year and in all weather conditions. Make your winter vacation an opportunity to fully relax. Do not think about road conditions, parking or clearing snow from vehicles. Call ECS and, depending on the number of passengers, choose one of the limousines from our fleet. Here are some other tips to make this winter and winter unforgettable:
- Determine in advance what kind of vacstion do you want
Clearly, you have to decide in advance whether to go to a secluded mountain house or a popular ski resort. Hotels offer a variety of amenities, and whatever you want to experience, it’s best to book on time. January and February are the most attractive months for all winter sports lovers, so if you want to avoid the crowds, December and March are also attractive to skiers.
- Eat better and sleep more
When we say that you should eat better, we mean that your meals should be adapted to increased physical activity. Staying in the mountain air is healthy and good for your body, but good quality sleep is equally important. Do not allow yourself to be exhausted.
- The little things that need to be taken
Some little things are necessary to take to the mountain so that you can enjoy during the day:
1) Do not spoil your sunglasses – sunbathing while making grimaces!
2) UV Protective Cream – High levels of radiation can adversely affect facial skin. So be sure to pack sunscreen and apply it regularly to all body parts exposed to the sun.
3) Backpack – It is advisable to have a backpack and water and healthy snacks in the backpack. Refreshments always come in handy!
And of course, ECS for all transport services to the ski resort!