Car Facts- Did You Know This?
This text is a real treat for all of you who, like us, are big fans of cars. The passion we have for our business has made us learn a number of facts about the cars and the car industry in general, so we decided to share some with you. You could already read on our blog about interesting things about limousines (how they got their name, how they changed throughout history, what types exist). But what facts about cars were interesting and fun to us. Please read below!
- The first car was invented by Karl Benz in 1885. The top speed of the car was 16km / h.
- In 1908, Henry Ford invented the T Model, the first car available to the wider market.
- The car spends 95% of time parked.
- The average car has about 30,000 parts.
- Surprisingly, 80% of the average car is recyclable.
- In the event of a car accident, the airbags inflate by 30 milliseconds.
- Nearly three-quarters of Rolls Royce’s cars are still in running order.
- The smell of “new” in a car is actually the smell of volatile organic compounds used in the manufacture of cars. In the auto industry they are persistently trying to find an adequate solution to this problem.
- The basic part of the car is the wheels. The wheels were invented 3500 years ago in Mesopotamia, but there is no accurate information on how they were created.
- About one-quarter of the total number of cars in the world is in America.
- Leonardo da Vinci sketched the first car in 1478. You can see a replica of that vehicle at the Institute and Museum of History and Science in Florence, Italy.
- The cheapest car in the world is manufactured by Indian manufacturer Tata Motors and is called Tata Nano.
- Did you know that Ferrari produces only 14 cars a day? In comparison, Toyota produces 13,000 cars a day!
We hope these facts were as interesting to you as they were to us. For all lovers of good driving, ECS limo service is available 24 hours a day!